Are you a relationship builder with an eye for detail?
Launch your BMW career as a Service Advisor
The BMW Service Advisor is the first line of communication with the customers during their visits to the workshop. Service Advisors play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction through the life of a vehicle, and they know that customers’ time is valuable. They strive to ensure all service visits run smoothly and that all customers concerns are addressed and rectified. The Service Advisor also educates customers on some of the new and innovative accessories available to retrofit and upgrade customer vehicles.
BMW Service Advisor Responsibilities
- Making appointments, processing repair orders, quotes and invoices
- Providing customer support via phone and face-to-face at the dealership
- Qualifying customer problems and logging them for technicians to review
- Ensuring customer approval for all remedial work to be carried out
- Promoting our range of vehicle parts and accessories
- Internal coordination of service work to adhere to commitments made to customers
- Estimating costs and time for work to be carried out, and maintaining customer contact to ensure smooth delivery of vehicle
BMW Service Advisor Salary and Benefits
Working as a BMW Service Advisor entitles you to:
- Outstanding benefits package for insurance, vacation and retirement
- Center employee lease for eligible roles
- Ongoing training both online and in person to support continuous career development
If you enjoy working in a state-of-the-art environment, building relationships and having close ties with your customers, get on the fast track to success and apply for a Service Advisor role today. Search jobs.