BMW Genius / Product Expert
BMW Dealer Name, BMW Dealer City
(Optional employee testimonial video with caption):
Hear from (Dealer Name) Employee
As the world’s leading premium car brand, BMW is known worldwide for its outstanding customer service.
How do we achieve this?
Through employing people who understand innovative products and premium service.
BMW prides itself on creating automotive roles that build memories and long fulfilling careers. We understand the importance of customer satisfaction and extend that same value to our employees. At BMW, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and professional individuals. Our state-of-the-art facility provides an excellent working environment for our team and customers.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER WITH BMW:
Have you been considering the automotive industry and are wondering how to break in? Do you have prior experience working in a fast-paced retail environment? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you.
WHAT WE OFFER: [EDIT TO ALIGN WITH YOUR DEALER BENEFITS OFFERING]
- Unlimited earning potential – Salary plus steady commission
- Medical and dental
- Short term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Center employee lease
- Community outreach opportunities
- Ongoing online and offline training to help you grow, achieve your goals and enhance your product knowledge
- Product presentation and explanation, done by working with the Client Advisors and Sales Managers to keep clients in the showroom engaged and enthused.
- First configuration of the vehicle with the mobile customizer/iPad making a smoother transition from the Genius to the client advisors.
- Perform test drives with clients.
- Work with clients in the service drive, i.e. product questions, demonstration of features, and post op of delivery.
- Establish ongoing consultative relationship with customer by being available during business hours to answer questions.
- Tell customers about the BMW App, explain the benefits and offer to download onto their smartphone.
- Upgrade knowledge of BMW products and services by training on-the-job and participating in educational and development programs on and off site.
- Contribute to team effort and BMW customer-centered service philosophy.
- Generate goodwill by greeting and serving the customer promptly and courteously.
- Professionally, courteously and respectfully interact with clients to provide a consistent premium customer experience building dealer sales loyalty.
TRAITS OF AN IDEAL BMW GENIUS:
The most successful BMW Geniuses share similar character traits; they tend to be:
- Highly motivated with strong enthusiasm for the BMW brand as well as an affinity for technology. BMW Geniuses enjoy going the extra mile for customers.
- People who are able to grasp and enjoy learning about BMW’s latest technological advances. With this knowledge, BMW Geniuses become true product experts.
- Patient individuals who are able to communicate in non-technical terms with customers who may have very little technical knowledge.
- Confident people with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills who thrive on creating positive experiences for customers.
- 1 year in an upscale, retail or customer-centric environment preferred
- Hospitality, technical customer support and/or consumer electronic experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically when communicating via email
- Comfort in interacting with clients via phone and in-person
- Absolute passion about all things BMW, promote high quality brand image
- Knowledge of eLead or other CRM software a plus
- Previous experience with BMW a plus
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- When applicable, BMW required training must be successfully completed as condition of employment
- Valid Driver’s License required
It’s an exciting time to be in the automotive industry, and BMW is leading the way in shaping the future of innovation! Come explore a rewarding career with BMW. Apply today!
[Dealer Name] is an EO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.